Shipping information & Tax
We do our very best to fulfill your order within 2 business days ( Please allow a 24-48 hour processing/handling time prior to your items shipping)!
Once fulfilled, we will email you your tracking number so you can track your package. Occasionally, some of your items will be shipped separately. In this case, separate tracking numbers will be provided. All orders are shipped via UPS or Bartolini.
Please note, orders and emails placed between Fridays 12:00pm PST through Sunday, as well as holidays, will be processed on the following business day.
We offer FREE shipping on all orders over €250; on orders below €250 shipping cost will vary according to your destination. View more about shipping cost below:
- We do not ship to a Postal Box address
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched
Most countries are shipped on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, which means that all relevant import taxes and duties will be included in the final purchase price.
- If a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) destination is selected, product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. As we are unable to advise the amount this may be, we will always seek your confirmation by email prior to dispatching a DDU order.
- Check if your destination is shipped on a DDP or DDU basis here.
- For imports to US addresses, please be aware that US customs may contact you asking you to provide them with your IRS, EIN or SSN number before enabling delivery to your address. You will have a one week window to provide this information. Click here for more details from US customs.
Please send us an email if you require further information : email@example.com